Monday, February 13, 2012

YO YO YO YO DIVAS

Happy Monday,

  I had a pretty good weekend with my youngest son and getting stuff done around the house and I go to spend all day Sunday crafting woot woot I was super happy about that so I uploaded a few videos and here are some pics of what i made.  I so hope you enjoy what you see.  I was asked My Esmeralda from PRO31DESIGNS to be a guest designer for 2 months I am super happy about that she is a beautiful person and I feel super honored to have been seeked out.  So stop on by and take a sneaky peak at all her goodies in her store.  http://www.etsy.com/shop/Pro31Designs?ref=seller_info.  Thank you divas for being super aswesome and stopping by and showing a girl some love I so appreciate all of you.

Mucho hugs, Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment