Thursday, July 12, 2012

Hello Divas, Here is an 8x8 layout that i made for a shadowbox. i am hosting a design team challenge over at Pro31designs i have decided to do this challenge for myself and for the team i know layouts can be challenging and it is for me so i really enjoyed doing this. I have used pro31designs trim to make my flower, wheat sprays, chinese braid trim, mulberry paper flowers in white and brown but i altered the colors i had a blast doing that. Since this being my first time creating a layout for a shadow box i made many mistakes ughhhh like my favorite flowers were to dimensional so they got squashed waawaa but i couldnt remove them or the whole layout would have been ruined. But i love how the layout came out maybe one day i will be a big girl and do a 12 x 12 layout it is a goal. So many of your ladies are stinking awesome and everyone of you are an inspiration to me here on blogspot and youtube and other places i like to venture too. Thank you so much ladies for stopping by and showing some love you are much appreciated. Mucho hugs, Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment