Saturday, October 26, 2013

Hello ladies, I think I have neglected my blog long enough ( so sad) I know but here are some projects that I have created for OHHLALAVINTAGETREASURES on Zibbet. I altered a canvas zipper pouch, burlap bag, altered cigar box and 2 fabric cards. I absolutely love using all these yummies on my projects Doreen (store owner) has such cool stuff that some of us cant get from a thrift store or an antique store so being on her design team I get to create and HOARD these beauties lololol!!!!! I hope you enjoy what I have created because I had a blast putting it all together. Now the last picture I put up was some hearts that I made using wire with a mulberry paper type cover that I found at Michaels in their floral section and I just bent them into the shape of a heart they are cut at 6 inch pieces and then you just add your goodies on them. you can also paint on them and use your Lindys stamp gang sprays or any homemade one you have to add some color but they are beautiful if you don't add color because it is a kraft color paper so it is pretty on its own. You ladies have an awesome and beautiful and most of all blessed Saturday. Mucho hugs, Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment