Sunday, December 15, 2013

Hello Beautiful Divas and Gents, I am on a roll today and got another design team project done for (OOhlalavintagetreasures) woot woot! Super excited :-) So I used the Angel wing design kit that Doreen has in her store and I must say HEART IT. LOL! I used everything in the kit excluding 3 cabbage fabric flowers and a piece of applique, I got this done so fast that is what I love about the kits is that everything is in there that you will need and you will only need to dig in your personal stash sometimes. I did use a a couple things such as the pearl spray and the ribbon that says (making memories) I also used her lace grab bag that is tea dyed those are only $5 bucks such a great deal and she does the work for you by tea dying them. So take a trip on over to Doreen's store http://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/studio/oohlalavintagetreasures and look for some awesome little pieces of time she shops for a lot of her store from antique stores. Thank you for stopping by and taking a sneaky peak. :-) Mucho hugs, Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment