Wednesday, April 16, 2014

ButterBeeScraps DTP

Hello Divas and Gents,

 Ok so here is a frew things that I designed for Moniques store ButterBeeScraps click on the link and go shopping she has just put some new amazing stuff in her store UGHHHH I so must have each and everything she has just added LOL!!!  Any hoot!  Below you will see that I altered a paper rosette that is about 7 inches in diameter LOVE it I colored the image with my Crayola colored pencils and my mineral spirits that is how I get down LOL!!!  I don't have copics or prismas and I am A ok with it Those super fabby wings you see are 6 inches long and just amazing I was super happy when Monique put those up in her store I love anything that has to do with my faith God, Angels, wings & crosses.  So they fit perfect behind this image or you can use with your prima doll stamps since those are pretty tall they would be perfect.  Then I haven't done any jewelry for awhile so I figured lets get this ball rolling and BAMMM there you have it LOL!!!  I am pretty happy with how these came out the bronze one I layered with a filigree pendent and then I put a bezel on top and then on top of that a fleur de le  ( totally spelled that wrong) but anyways and then I added the size 16 pointy bling backs on there all with glossy accents then I put some dangles at the bottom everything on that necklace including the toggles is from Moniques store Except the cabochon I the center.  THen I did a silver necklace and everything on there including the toggle is from the store Except the pearls.  So I hope you feel just a tad bit inspired LOL!!

Mucho hugs and a ton of blessings,  Anna



No comments:

Post a Comment