Thursday, June 19, 2014

ButterBeeScraps DTP

Hello Everyone,

  First let me thank you for stopping by and checking out my blog (YOU ARE AWESOME!).  So lets get started, we will keep this and brief .  Below is an altered wooden box that I created for my awesome friend Brigitte (shoeprincess1) on youtube, we decided to do a swap and this is what oi created using the AMAZING  ButterBeeScraps metals.  These pics don't do it justice please check out my video so you can see the details.  The amazing feet on the box, bronze corners, little blings in the metals, filigrees and bronze flower are all ButterBee yumminess.  I used E6000 to adhere everything and glossy accents for the smaller stuff.  My video will be uploaded on Sat please check it out and you can also look in the description box below my video and check out Monique's amazing jewelry WOW all handmade using silverware ughhhh just jaw dropping.  Any hoot I said it would be short and brief and here I am jibber jabbing LOL.

Be Blessed,





1 comment:

  1. That box is amaze balls like you would say. LOL. It is so pretty. Bridgette is a lucky girl to receive one of your hand made stuff. Love all the goodies inside.
    By the way, I should have the banner punch here in my hands today. WOO HOO I found it on ebay buy it now for a whopping 10.79 and free shipping. Can't wait to go tomorrow and play with it making those mini banners you showed at the crop. Have a fabulous weekend. Ana

    ReplyDelete