Sunday, February 23, 2014

Happy Sunday Divas

Good Morning Everyone,

  I have posted some pics below of a little wicker box I altered from Daiso using yummies from ButterBeeScraps I just love me some metal LOL!! SO any hoot I am in a swap and this my altered item I did not paint it or add any paper I just wanted to leave it in its natural state.  So all the metal you see excluding the bike is from Moniques store the handmade metal flowers, painted metal corners, bling on the corners, the beautiful metal piece on the wooden spoon, the yummy peach flower cabochons ( I totally spelled that wrong lol) and the butterfly in front that I bedazzled.  I love laying out all the goodies and deciding hmmm should I paint it, shape it, bedazzle it so many ideas.  I hope you are all having a blessed day and thank you so much or stopping by.

Mucho hugs, Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment