Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Happy Tuesday Divas

Good Morning / Good Evening Divas,

  I posted a few little altered goodies that i had the mojo to do LOL!!!!  I have had these plastic frames for months and it was time to bust out some old stuff that i have been wanting to alter and get to work.  These bad boys let me tell you were super easy eyes closed easy and fast to do and just so darn cute.  I totally dig the post it note holder tell me that is just not adorable HEART IT!!!!! Well I am cutting it short today it is a work day waa waa but i wanted to post these and get ready for the next crafty yummy item i can think of altering hmmmmmmmmmm.  You guys have a super blessed and beautiful day!!!

Mucho Hugs, Anna

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Ms. Anna, these are so pretty!!!! Awesome job :) Hugs ~Barbara aka 'ydontucreate'....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok girl! I am missing your vids! Where they at? Where's the mojo lol!
    Just stopping by to spread the love :)
    ~Monica

    ReplyDelete