Monday, January 9, 2012

Hey Divas

Hey Everyone,

  Happy 2012 to all you super fab ladies and gents in the crafting world.  I have been not crafting as much through the holidays but now it is time to get this party started woot woot.  I have missed all my yummy crafty goodness and let me tell you this weekend i was all over it my craft room is a serious hot mess but with yumminess everywhere.  I was super inspired by Leann from luvleescrappin on youtube and Patricia from Tubeyoumaster1 and many other of you awesome girlies out there.  So here is some pics of what i worked on but my videos are you for more of a visual even though my camera is not so fab for recording ughhhhhhhhh.  Well I am off to work and will be crafting when i get home..  Have a Scrapolicious Day!

Mucho Hugs, Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment