Monday, January 23, 2012

HAPPY MONDAY

Good Morning Divas,

  I hope you all are having a good start to your week i know we dont all look forward to Mondays ughhhhhhhhhh believe me i know LOL!!! But i was crafting this weekend finishing up my Shabby Chic 4x4 mini for Violet I hope she loves it it was mucho fun putting together and I created a pillow box and altered a glassine bag to put some extra yummies in that she could resuse or keep.  And if you want to learn how to make a pillow box by hand please check out Tubeyoumaster1 she gives an awesome tutorial on how to do it.  I am so addicted to making them and they are even more fun to alter HEART IT!!!  Ok ladies have a super fab week and see you soon.

Mucho Hugs, Anna

1 comment:

  1. Hi Anna, Violet is going to receive a super yum package from you :D the mini, pillow box and glassine bag are AWESOME!! I watched Patricia's amazing tutorial on the pillow box and I'm defenitely going to make one.
    Big hugs, Leonie (YT : MyPassionForPaper).

    ReplyDelete