Monday, August 26, 2013

Hello Beautiful ladies from all over the world, Man oh Man it has been awhile since I showed my blog some love LOL!!!! Well here are some of the little things I have been creating here and there. I made some tote boxes they are so stinking adorable I love them. I also made some memory wire bracelets so addicting and beyond easy to do and a super awesome gift that is in the budget woot woot. I made a bday card for a friend of mine at work then I took a shot at making some cork charms I noticed after I published that pic that they were sideways ughhh I really don't feel like fixing that hehehehe. Then I altered a vintage soap box for OOHLALAVINTAGETREASURES on artfire using all the yummies from the violet kit that Doreen had in her store she already sold out super awesome I had a blast working with that kit and I am starting to love purple hmmm that is odd but oh well time for change. I hope you ladies are having a blessed day loving and caring for others. mucho hugs, Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment