Sunday, May 25, 2014

ButterBeeScraps DTP

Hello Everyone,

  Here are a couple altered chipboard hearts that I got from Michaels that were meant for a mini book so I just took a couple pages and crocheted around the edges since there were holes in each scallop it was super fun to do.  then I painted the whole inside.   On the dressform on I added the 6 inch wings behind the dressform and I painted them in 2 colors and sprinkled some Martha stewart tinsel glitter.  I also used the metal white flowers and cut out 1 leaf to make it look like a butterfly and added some bling in the middle those are from the store too I did not paint them they were already white.  I also crochet the flower and leaves and added some little yummies from my stash,  Now as for the yellow one I also crochet the edges and you will see a digital vintage image with a piece of metal on each side it is actually 1 piece that I cut in half and the metal leaves and the flourish on top both came from ButterBeeScraps

Be Blessed, Anna





No comments:

Post a Comment