Saturday, June 7, 2014

Hello Beautiful Divas and Gents,

 Welcome to another project that I designed for Monique's store ButterBeeScraps man am I a lucky girl to design for her store I so love everything metal.  Who would have thought all the awesome things you can make.  So any hoot I altered a canvas box from Michaels and I have to say it was so much fun no paper needed since you can paint, stencil and spray directly on it.  So I white washed the metals on all the corners and made little metal flowers and used a bead cap for the center and I used a filigree on the bottom of the frame with a bling buckle center and a flat back pearl that is also from the store,  I used the butterflies on all corners of the bottom of the box and they were super easy to bend LOVE IT!!! so get on over to Moniques store and go buy some amazing goodies and the best part is she is having a sale who doesn't love that LOL!!!

Be Blessed,  Anna




2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous gorgeous and more gorgeous. Love the idea of bending the butterflies to place on the corners. Love that. TFS. ana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much chica, I was itching to use some yellow with my metal project. Thank you so much for your comments you are awesome. Mucho hugs, Anna

    ReplyDelete