Thursday, December 4, 2014

ButterBeeScraps Design Team Project

Hello Divas and Gents,

  Here is a project I created for ButterBeeScraps using the amazing and super fun metals Monique sells in her store.  I decided to alter a little cute wooden box that was gifted to me by my friend Tara on youtube.  I spray painted it with a light tan color and then all the metals I used I spray painted them baby blue so you cant tell that they used to be silver and bronze LOVE IT!!! Most of the adhesives I used was E6000 and glossy accents and very little hot glue.  All the uber cute flat back pink bling on the butterfly I did also from Moniques store she also has those in more fun colors.  I also was inspired by Pinterest (who doesn't love pinterest!!! )  so I made some earrings that are housed in the glass vials that I purchased from hobby lobby.  How stinking cute is that a total gift in a gift so the chain, rondelles and head pins are from the store.  I hope you enjoy what I created and my video will be up tomorrow for more details of the project.  Have an amazing and super blessed day or night.

Mucho Hugs, Anna






1 comment:

  1. What a cute idea to put some earrings inside the glass bottles. Love that. The box is adorable. Very nice way to wrap a gift. Ana

    ReplyDelete