Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Butterbeescraps Design Team Projects

Hello Divas,

  I have just posted some pics of my creations using Butterbeescraps yumminess.  I am in a swap this month with Bridget who is known as (shoeprincess1) on youtube, I have known her for a long time and she has always been so uber sweet to me.  So I was honored that she would ask me to do a swap with her we decided to do an altered paint brush and a card box that was completely inspired by Arlene (butterflykisses) on youtube she is beyond amazing too.  And I also made a chunky charm to go in the box, it had to have something blingy inside LOL.  I used a ton of stuff on both projects I think I have a over load disorder I don't know when to stop adding stuff LOLOLOL! but you know what I am ok with that I love it.  So any hoot, I used metal corners, flower filigrees that I painted and cut up and used as petals and too make a dimensional flower.  I also used on of Monique's charm kits on the chunky charm I made all the metal charms you see are from the kit they are so stinking cute.  I also used some of the leaves I painted them and added tinsel glitter that I bought at Michaels on the card box.  I love painting and cutting up the metals so easy and fun.  Thank you ladies so much for stopping by and taking a sneaky peak at my creations that I had a blast putting together.  You have an amazing and blessed day.

Mucho hugs, Anna  

No comments:

Post a Comment