Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Oohlalavintagetreasures DT Project

Hello Divas and Gents,

  I have worked on a few things for Oohlalavintagetreasures I used the Shabby Chic cupcake mini kit now it is intended to make a uber cute cupcake mini using doilies but I decided to do something else with the kit :-).  So I made 3 things; the smallest being the fingerless gloves that I was inspired by pinterest I just bought some $1.00 gloves from target and cut off the fingers and used the lace, small doilie and flower from the kit I so love how they came out.  Then I altered a little canvas bag that I purchased from Michaels in their $1.50 spot and used all the doilies and lace from the kit except the little flower on top that was from my personal stash then I purchased a big canvas bag from Michaels and completely wrapped in lace that I had from my stash and the Chinese braid was from my stash that lines the whole bag and the handles.  All the beautiful doilies, flowers, lace, charm was from the kit and I cant even tell you how much I still have let over.  I love being able to make a bunch of things from 1 kit you so feel like you got a bang for your buck LOL!!.  So I hope you enjoy what you see and for further detail of the projects feel free to click on my youtube link to the right side of the page and watch the video. 







Mucho hugs and be blessed,

Anna

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful projects. The gloves are adorable. I just bought 2 pairs this morning at Michaels in black that are on sale for 25 cents. Maybe I will give this a try. Love the bogs. Uber cute like you would say.
    Thanks for sharing. Ana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ana for your comment super sweet of you. You so have to give it a try it crazy easy add a little soemthing cute to some gloves that are plain and make them fabby. mucho hugs, Anna

      Delete