Thursday, January 2, 2014

My Artistic Adventures Challenge

Hello Divas and Gent,

  So yesterday you seen that I put up all kinds of information for this CHALLENGE now I get to show you what I made yippy.  I had a blast putting everything together using Heather digital collage sheets.  I posted a video on YouTube all you have to do is go to the right side of my page and you will see it is the most recent video all you have to do is click on it and it will take you to see all the details.  But if you are not a YouTuber that is A ok here are some pics below for you to see what I did. 



At first I altered a paper Doily that I seen (twins4me2) on YouTube made and I was super inspired so after I altered it I put it on a Kraft bag from Michaels, that is now ready to add goodies and give as a gift. Well after you put goodies in it LOL!!!  So I picked the vintage Collage sheet that Heather has up in her store because everything you need is in 1 page the tag, heart, circle image for bottle cap, words, border and the best part the vintage little girl (LOVE IT).  I tell you Heather thought of everything.  So please click HERE and start shopping.  And participate in the challenge seriously it will be fun you can click on the badge to the right of the bar that says Artistic Adventure challenges and it will take you right to the blog where all the action is LOL!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love this collage sheet and am so happy to see you used it for the challenge inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Anna!!
    I LOVE it!! Thank you Mucho Much!!
    Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete