Monday, April 14, 2014

OOhlalaVintageTreasures DT Prject

Hello Beautiful People,

  Here is my design team project using Doreen's Peet Pot Kit.  I wanted to use the kit as a home décor so I went to my closet of all the things I buy to alter and grabbed wooden picture frames and nesting boxes from Michaels and I glued the frame to the box and used it like a shadow box with little hidden vintage treasures from my kit.  I didn't add bouquets to the larger one yet since I don't have any but I will just make some and put them in the pots but all the bling's, laces, doilies and lose pearls are from the kit I loved putting this together and it will look amazing on my wall in my craft room.  So please stop by Doreen's store oohlalavintagetreasures and take a look and see what treasures she has.  Now when she puts up kits they are 1 of a kind so you have to get it fast they always sell out.  thank you so much for stopping by it is always appreciated,

Mucho Hugs and Be Blessed Always,  Anna





1 comment:

  1. Hello Anna. These are gorgeous. Great idea using those frames. Love them. I had a bunch of them from a grab bag and have given them away. Ana

    ReplyDelete