Sunday, April 6, 2014

ButterBeeScraps Design Team Project

Hello Beautiful People From Around the World,

 So I was in the mood again to make some embellishments using some yummies from Monique's store ButterBeeScraps.  I made some super cute angels using the wings that I got from Monique's store and the stinking cute dragonflies that Julie Walters does a tutorial on YouTube but my sweet friend Ana Llanes inspired me to do since she made some super cute ones too.  The dragonfly wings are also from the store and the clear bottom angels are from a bead pack that Monique has in her store.  I also used some fabby hat pins that are 2.25 inches long with the beads from the store, who would have thought that hat pins came small hmmm love it.  And last but not least I wanted to create a metal flower using bead caps everything on that flower you can find in the store except the rub and buff in patina that you can find at Michaels.  Thank you so very much for stopping by and showing some love.

mucho hugs, Anna







1 comment:

  1. So now I am going to go shopping at 6:19am because I read this post. I need those dragon fly wings to make mine look right.
    Love the angels. I collect Angels and crosses and love the ones in the copper and brass colors.
    OK, everything you make is so pretty and nice. I am telling you, I am sweating the chunky charm swap with you. My husband can't believe I am stuck with making yours. LOL. TFS. and am off to watch the video. Ana

    ReplyDelete