Sunday, March 30, 2014

ButterBeeScraps DTP Dangle charms

Hello Beautiful People from Around the World,

  Ok so I have a couple swaps I am in this month and they are embellishment swaps so I was thinking I have to make bottle cap charms so why not put a spin on it and add Moniques  metals over at ButterBeeScraps.  I was 100% inspired by Pea (WhimsicleEndeavors) on youtube she made a couple bottle cap charms that had metal filigrees so I took it up a notch and added charms I so love how they turned out I hope you enjoy them too.  Please stop on my Moniques store she has new yummies go and take a sneaky peak you soooooo wont be disappointed.  My video is uploading on youtube right now so if you would like a close up please stop by my channel later (afallas72) or just go to the link on the right.





2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous. they are all gorgeous. Although I am not a big fan of cameos with women images on them, I can't take away the fact that they are beautiful. And then you say I should not be intimidated with your work. Who are you kidding. Can't wait to see the video. Ana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just watched your video=GORGEOUS!!!!! Love them all!!! Hugs ♥

    ReplyDelete