Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Hello Beautiful People,

  Here is a couple of handmade cards I made I was in the mood to make cards so I did a shabb chic one that was inspired by Violet (48scrappin) on youtube I so heart her just the sweetest thing ever.  Anyways she makes the juiciest shabby cards ever so I just decided to add a bunch of stuff with no rhyme or reason and I love how it turned out lol!!!  that was very fun to do.  Then I decided to play with some other colors and I made a criss cross card and I decided to make some handmade paper flowers to go with it HEART IT lol!!!  I am so pumped now about making some more paper flowers.  And I wanted the card to stand so I used my old die from tim holtz the small easel die that I had for a super long time and never used it until now hehehehe.  so now my card stands up pretty ingenious right!!!!!!!  Well thank you so much again for stopping by and taking a sneaky peak.

mucho hugs, Anna




1 comment:

  1. I saw the video of you showing these cards and they are both beautiful and fabulous. Love the idea of the easel.
    TFS> ana

    ReplyDelete