Tuesday, March 18, 2014

OohlalaVintageTreasures DT Project

Hello Beautiful People from around the world,

  Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and looking at my creations it is always appreciated.  So I am too happy that I got to create with Doreen's vintage yummies from her store just crazy fun.  People like me don't have any good antique stores or goodwill stores so to be on this design team I get a little of that.  Doreen finds some pretty awesome stuff to put into her kits and this time I got to work with the Sherbert Splash Cupcake Doily Kit man oh man the colors are just beautiful peaches, creams and whites HEART IT!! so it is intended to create a mini album but I wanted to alter this amazing vintage box that she gifted me a while back.  I have plenty of left overs to create more stuff I will probably make some cards hmmm we will see lol.  Any hoot I totally painted this bad boy to look old and rustic I wanted the imperfections to show.  There was metal studs all over so I painted over them then scratched the paint off in different areas and I completely did the inside.  It originally had paper crushed velvet that was orange and I was unable to remove it is stuck for life LOL so I could not paint over it or put new paper so I laced the heck out of it LOL Ahhhh mucho better LOL!!  Everything you see in our outside the box came in the kit EXCLUDING the peach colored flat back pearl trim that was from my stash but that is it.  SO come on by Doreen's store oohlalavintagetreasures and get one of these amazing kits or one of her other amazing kits you will love it.  Stay beautiful and Blessed Aways,  Anna




1 comment:

  1. Very nicely altered. Love the colors and all the embellishments you added. Ana

    ReplyDelete