Monday, July 7, 2014

ButterBeeScraps DTP

Hello Divas and Gents,

  Here is my DTP for ButterBeeScraps I decided to do a junk journal using Tilda paper and I have to say it was stressful cutting into that paper but I love how everything came out.  I love that even on a journal book you can use Metal embellishments.  The front cover you can see the beautiful large white photo corners I used and white butterflies that used to be flowers I just cut one of the leaves off and added some bling in the middle.  I also used a cute little handle that was bronze but I painted it white to go with everything since it was pretty shabby.  I used my cinch to make the junk journal and on the side I made a shabby bow hanging on the binding.  Please watch my video to see everything up close.  But for now here are some pics to look at while my video uploads.  thank you so much for stopping by and looking at my DTP pics.  You all are so awesome.

Mucho Hugs, Anna








1 comment:

  1. I have Tilda paper and fabric and can't seem to find the way to cut into it. But I will definitely be using it soon.
    Your junk journal is so stinking cute. Love the bow. TFS. ana

    ReplyDelete