Sunday, July 20, 2014

Tresor Deluxe DTP

Hey Divas and Gents,

  Well here is a couple of my DT projects that I created for TresorsdeLuxe The first project is an altered fan from Daiso.  I had such a blast putting this together I have had this fan since last year and using Lucy's trims made is just amazing, she has such elegant trims in her store and amazing bling WOW.  So below are some pics I hope you enjoy.  I also altered a canvas tote bag that I purchased from Hobby Lobby it is just sassy I love it LOL!!  I have the link to the store in my side link or highlighted blue above go on and get some amazing trims, bling, fabric flowers, prima and other goodies.  Thank you so much for stopping by and showing a girl some love you are all appreciated.

Be Blessed,  Anna








No comments:

Post a Comment