Monday, June 25, 2012

Hey Divas, Happy Monday!!!! Well here is a my project for www.pro31designs.com. I was watching videos and came acress Sharon's video (smscrapper)on youtube and she was doing a tour of her scraproom and i had seen one of these altered books on her desk holding all her stamped images and just fell in love ughhhhh. So i sent her a messege asking her what it was called so i can look for a tutorial on how to make one and she just sent me the directions and WOW super easy and THANK YOU SHARON!!!!!! So i went to the dollar store and bought 3 books and was watching t.v. and started folding pages. So you can have a looky see on my video on youtube instead of just pics it is not the same. So I am off to work on my other 2 that i will be creating as gifts I cant wait thank you so much ladies for stopping by I so appreciate it. mucho hugs, Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment