Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Divas, I hope you guys are having a fabby week. These are a couple of projects I worked on this weekend The memo board is the www.PRO31DESIGNS.COM using the yummy mini flat back trim and the bling buckles and 18mm flat back pearls for the center. I have been dying to make a memo board it has been awhile and I had a blast putting it together. Esmeralda sells fabric in her store that you can buy i didnt have a big enough piece to make the memo board so i used some fabric from my stash. As for the jewelry box i had a blast putting that together i used pink glimmer mist almost a whole bottle and used K&Company paper (((OH HOW I HEART K&CO PAPER)))and the super fab rosette trim i got from Beadybombom at her zibbet store and the beautiful metal flower that i painted pink (isnt it yummy) Elizabeth sells earrings to use for altering on your projects for such a great deal. Inside each of the drawers i lined it with felt. It was a fast and easy project and ubber cute. Well off to bed I go I am pooped work has mentally drained me ughhhhh I want to craft but i just cant lift a finger waa waa. But I have a few projects I have to start working on this weekend for my design team and personally. So have a super fabby remaining of the week ladies. Thank you ladies for stopping by and showing me some love and looking at my projects. You guys are AWESOME and i so heart you. Be Blessed, Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment